Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Monday, June 13, 1960

Ivard didn't work.
Ray went to Mutual

I had to get Ivard a baler part on way home from work then I took him over to Wally place to bale hay then he decided he needed gas so I came home & got 2 cans & when I got half way there one tiped over & spilled half of it, Ray didn't put lids on. I gave him gas & started to back out a long narrow road at bottom of field & one wheel went between the pipes in a ditch across the road so I waited for Ivard to come & get me out & he broke the oil seal on chain drive so he came & jacked car up & got it out & we went to Nampa but couldn't find one so we went to Caldwell & got it & had root beer. I left Ivard over there & came home & we ate & Kay took Genes dinner up to him, he worked at Max's & Kay never went until noon he went to employment office. Ray finished weeding flowers. Jackie & I went to bed but it was so hot. Ray woshed 6 batches & made beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment