Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thursday, June 9, 1960

I got up at 5:30 & got Kids breakfast & Kay went up to Max's to work Ivard cultivated beets at nite & Gene raked Wallys hay this morning

at 9:30 Ivard took Dean to Primary & he went to Dentist he got home at noon with Dean I got dinner & we ate & Kay went back to work. I typed genelogy sheets most of day on Kays type writter.

at 2:45 we took Dean in to dentist to have his cap put back on & Ivard went & checked at rail road & Dean went & got him at Stockman & we got groc. & came home. Ivard went with us in case he had to go to work because Kay had pick up. at 9: Ivard & I went in to show & while I was gone I got called to Simplots. We got home at 1: Ivard didn't work. Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment