Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sunday, June 12, 1960

I came home from work & washed a batch of cloths & went to bed & Ray hung them out. Kay took pick-up & went over to see Pete Hammon & Stanley Mills all day, got home at 11: P.M.

Ivard, Gene & Ray went to Priesthood with Max.

I got up at 10:50 & had a bath & me & little Kids went to sunday school. Ivard went up to rail road during church & he had missed out this morning at 7:30 while he was out watering & Kids were asleep.

We got groc. & came home & I got dinner & we ate & Jackie & I went to bed. woke up at 7: & Gene, Ray & Dean were just leaving for church. Ivard & Jackie & I went to bed. I went to work at 11: Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment