Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wednesday, June 8, 1960

I got up & got Kids breakfast & Kay went up to Max's & Gene finished mowing Wallys hay.

I got ready & went in & got Leva & we went to Helens & went to Boise to Dr. with her. I only lost 1/2 lb. all month. We got back at 1:30 & I bought groc. & went & signed up for unemployment at 2: I came home & Ivard & Gene went to town to buy balls & bats for soft ball team. then Gene took Wallys tractor home. Ivard got garden ready & planted some corn & he planted seed corn too.

We ate and Ivard - Ray, Gene & I went in to Lake View Park to first soft ball game. Kay came in when he got home both Ivard & Kids team got beat. Dean & Jackie stayed home. Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment