Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wednesday, June 15, 1960

Ivard took Dean over to Smalls at 9:30 to go to camporee at Stake House all day.

I came home from work & Ivard Jackie Dale & I went to town & got Ivards check & paid bills & went to bank, paid taxes & got a new tire on the car. Ivard & Jackie had icecream cone.

Gene & Ray went over to Wallys working when I got home & Kay was at Max's, he got done until Monday.

Came home & fixed dinner & at 1:30 I went to town & signed up for unemployment then took car over to Dobbs & had oil change & greese job & new switch put on for tail lites. I read genelogy manuel while I waited. stoped at Albertsons & had drink & got groc. Came home & went to bed at 5: & they woke me up to eat then went back to bed until time to go to work. Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment