Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sunday, June 19, 1960

I got up at 10: & Gene & Kay & Ray were just leaving for priesthood, Ivard didn't go I was mad at him & never spoke to him all day.

I got ready & Dean, Dale & I went to sunday school & Jackie stayed home with Ivard.

Got groc & came home & fixed hambergers & all the trimmings & made punch & ate out on lawn.

Gail, Lynda & Kids came right after we got home & gave Ivard a set of allen wrenches & the Kids gave him a good set of Badminton & a brief case with his name on. Gail went home at 5:

Ivard & Kids went to church & Jackie & I watched T.V.

Ivard got called to Boise for 11:30. I didnt have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment