Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Friday, June 10, 1960

went back to work at Simplots
Dale came home.

I got up at 5:30 & got breakfast & Kay & Gene went to work up to Max's. I washed cloths & iorned my curtains & got them up then iorned most all day.

Ray got dinner & we ate when Gene & Kay came. Ivard went over to Wallys after dinner & started baleing hay. At 2:30 we went & got him & took him to work at 3: passed Gail & he followed us in to work & took Jackie back home & he brought Dale home. We went to Caldwell & Ray & Dean got them a genelogy book. came home & Gail had gone home.

Ray weeded flowers & planted all our flower plants. When Kids came home Gene took Pick-up in for Ivard & I went & got him, after I had a bath then I went to bed had to go to work at Simplots.

No comments:

Post a Comment