Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thursday, June 23, 1960

We got laid off this morning until fall. I didn't tell anyone. I washed & got dinner ready Kay worked up to Akers.

I laid down an hr. & got Jackie to sleep then I got up & embroideried mike on 2 hankys & at 2: took Dean in to Perrys to Mikes birthday party. Mrs. Perry brought him home.

Kids did beets this morning, & some other Kids.

I went in with Ivard to get 2 cultivator disks & he cultivated corn.

Gene went over to Wallys tonite. They hauled hay in afternoon.

We watched T.V. & just got to bed at 10: when I got called back to Simplots for a pkg. line to finish up. I just hung up & Ivard got called for 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment