Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sunday, June 26, 1960

Ray stayed in to Kotters all day & came home with Pendeltons after fireside.

Ivard didn't work.

Debbie & Jackie woke up about 6: & got dressed & were just leaving on a hike when Gene got home from Wallys. We had to watch them like a hawk, they were determined to go. We finally promised them they could go to park for hike.

Ivard, Gene, Kay & Ray went to Priesthood & Ivard & Kay & Gene came home after, me & Kids went to sunday school & Dean brought Mike Perry home.

I made barbacue & trimmings & we ate out on lawn when Gail & Lynda came then Ivard & I & Gail & Lynda took Jackie & Debbie in to Park & they all went walking but me & I read & watched baby. Went to rail road & saw gold fish. came home & Dwaine & Nancy were here.

Kay took all the Kids to church & Gail left right after. Watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment