Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thursday, June 16, 1960

I came home from work & Ivard had taken Gene & Ray over to Wally to work, their last day, each earned $25. got paid. He took Kay to Hennis's to work in hay and he went to work at Rail Road at 8: A.M.

Jackie & I went to bed at 9:30 & Mrs Barlow came & took Dean & Dale to Primary.

I got up at noon & went & got Kay & fixed dinner then I went back to bed & Dean & Dale tended Jackie.

Ivard got home at 5:30, he took car to Dobbs & had plug put in motor.

Dean had potatoes on & hamberger cooked for gravy & I got up & made it & we ate when Kids got home.

At 6:30 I took Ray, Dean, Dale, & Jackie to Pix & saw "Greatest Show on Earth" home at 10: & laid down an hr & went to work. Ivard got called again & followed me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment