Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 18, 2010

Saturday, June 18, 1960

I stoped to last lite in Caldwell & car stoped on me & I had to get pushed so I took Venice home & went back to Dobbs & had a new battery & new points put in. I got hom at 10: & Ivard was home.

Kay was over to Hennis's & all the Kids hoed beets. I got dinner & washed some cloths.

Ivard went to check water at 10:30 & went on to town instead of baleing hay I called Stockman at 4:15 & he said he'd be home in 15 min. It was 6:30 when he came & I was so mad I wouldn't speak to him. He'd been over to Calwell sale & seeing Art Jerome until 4: I found out later. Jackie & I had a nap & Simplots called & said not to come. Gene did chores & bathed & I took him to Poppletons to stay all nite & go to show & I got groc. & went to Drive Inn & saw 2 shows. Got home at 1:00 A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment