Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wednesday, June 29, 1960

Kay went to work at 7:30 & Kids did beets.

I had a bath & went in & got Leva & we went to Boise to Dr. I lost 9 lbs in 3 week. He just raved, said I was his best pupil, said it was fantastic. Came back to Nampa & took Helen Kotter some diet sheets & came home & Dean had dinner and we ate & at 1:30 I went & signed up for unemployment then went to sewing class at 2: until 4:30. got groc. & came home.

Ivard & Gene went to dentist at 9: & after Ivard had hair cut. Dentist cut his mouth all open again on top & sewed it up after fileing bone.

We ate supper and Ivard and I went to Givan's swimming came home at 10: & watched T.V. until it went off air.

We took Ray in to pass hand bills at 6: & Kay went & got him at dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment