Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wednesday, June 22, 1960

Gail came over & took Pick-up & left his car for few days. Told us Phyllis Bair Mitchell got Killed. Kay went to Bishops to a Priest Party & I took Gene over when he got home from Wallys.

I came home from work & Ivard was to work at Nampa. Kids did beets until noon. Kay went in & got them some long handles for hoes & a new one, it broke as soon as they used it.

I got dinner & Kay went to work this afternoon up by Max's. I laid down awhile then went in to my sewing lesson all afternoon got some groc. & returned hoe & got my money back.

I came home at 5:30 & Ivard wasn't home yet, he came in a little while, he'd gone to Boise after work & got his lantern & stamp.

We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard & Kids watched T.V.

Gene went over to Wallys to help set water & see how to milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment