Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Friday, June 17, 1960

Ivard got father Day card from Lyle & Jerry

I came home from work & Ivard drove in right after me. I read paper & washed 3 batches of cloths & made a meat pie with biscuits on top, for dinner.

Ivard helped Gene get rake on & went to bed.

Gene got hay raked & Ray & Dean hoed beets. When Kay came home from working at Hennis's at 12:30 we ate & he went back to work.

Ivard, Jackie, & I went to bed & at 3:45 Ivard got up & went out & helped Kids hoe beets & I hung out cloths & worked on books. Gene did chores & Ray made cake & fixed supper. Kay came home & bathed & went in to church to go on sunday school party then called & said car stoped on him so Ivard & Dale went in to see about it.

I went to bed until time to go to work Ivard went to work too. Car stoped on me & I had to get pushed

No comments:

Post a Comment