Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wednesday, June 1, 1960

Sent Jerrys letter & money
got letter from Jerry
Kay called to him in Boise Friday.
hot today 86 degrees

Gene went & picked up 5 Kids & they did beets all day, didn't get done. Ivard took trator tire in to be fixed & at 2:55 I found him in Stockman plaing cards. He went up to bank & signed a check & went back I guess because he wasn't home at 6: & he'd picked up tire, he said he wouldn't but then he said he wouldn't do that again a week ago, so I'll never believe him again if he swears on a stack of Bibles.

I washed cloths all morning & got dinner & at 2: Dean & I went to town. Went & signed for unemployment, got 2 teeth put back in my plate, went to bank, pd bills, took Dean to Library & got groc. came home & worked on books & did some more washing, Gene, Ray, & Dale took Kids home & went swimming.

I called Simplot & they are down until next week at 8: I drove to town & parked in front of Stockman & sat there until 1: A.M. then followed Ivard home.

No comments:

Post a Comment