Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 11, 2010

Saturday, June 11, 1960

Got card from Jerry

Today Jerry was 22 years old.

I came home from work at 8:30 & ate & went to bed.

Kay had gone up to Max's at 6: A.M.

Ivard & Gene watered & went over to Wallys & baled hay till they ran out of twine. then they came home & had dinner & Ivard woke me up for some money & he & Gene went & got baler twine. I ate & sorted cloths & washed a batch & Jackie & I went to bed at 2:30. & I got up at 6: & watched T.V. Ivard & Gene came at 6:30 & Kay at 7:30 Ivard check water & Gene did chores & Ray got supper, I worked on my books.

I laid down an hr. & went to work at 11:15.

Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment