Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Friday, July 1, 1960

Ivard took Ray in to go to Scout Camp at 9: A.M. for order of arrow.

Gene worked for Kay

We got to Petersons at 6: A.M. Lavon was up. we visited awhile then she got breakfast & we ate.

At 11: Jackie & I, and Kay & Francine went to bed.

Jackie & I got up at 4:, I had to bath Jackie before she went to bed.

We ate supper at 5: & Kay Jackie & I went up to Ruths & visited until 10: then we went to Grantsville to mothers, she got home from Spokane yesterday. We got there at 11: she was in bed.

We went right to bed & mother & I talked awhile

I called her this afternoon & found out she was home.

Ruth is going up to our place Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment