Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Wednesday, September 29, 1965

Got Birthday Card & letter from Lyle - Gene - Ray & Gail. Ray called - Kay called

Sunny & cool breeze. I came home from work & Father was 1st out so he left for G.F. in car at 8:45 & Jerry had to take Jackie to school. I went to bed at 9: & woke up at 1:30. I got up & Jerry had washed up cloths so I folded them & Painted on Xmas things all afternoon. Dean gave me a card he made & original Poem.

Jerry made me a birthday cake & had supper all ready when Dean came at 6:, from takeing out D.Q. truck. had roast beef with potatoes under frozen peas & a delecious icecream jello desert & punch.

Dean & Dale went to Piano lesson & after they left Gail & Kids came for half hr & brought me a big Salad bowl & tongs. Kids gave me a drezo, a double mirror in fancy case for Perse & Dale gave me  5. to do my hair. Lyle sent Picture of baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment