Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Wednesday, September 15, 1965

Got letter from Ray & Lyle

Barbra called. Ivard came 2 hrs

Dr. released me

stormy - rained quite a bit

I came home from work at 10: after going to Dr in Caldwell & having diathermy treatment He finally released me. I read paper & went to bed at 11: Ivard called at 12: & woke me up, Came in on train & I went & got him & he got check & we went & Pd. place & went to D.Q. & had lunch then he went back to G.F at 2: in car, was first out. laid down until Dale & Jackie came & we went & met bus & got Dean & went out to Karcher Mall to opening of new stores, 4. Came back to D.Q. & I bought our supper, really raining. Came home & Dean & Dale went to Piano lessons at 6:30. I laid down until they got home & Dean & I went up & Pd. R.R. Credit Union, went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment