Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Friday, September 17, 1965

Ivard was home half day

snow all over country

cold, sunny, windy - froze last nite.

I came home from work have 2 nites off, and washed all the bedding, blankets, spred ect. on Dale & Rays beds & hung on neighbors lines then I got ready & went to Bank & put my money in then went put some in Rays checking. When I came home at noon father was here, drove home. He dug few more flowers that hadn't froze. We went out to Karcher Mall. Got $45. worth of groc. Came home & fixed chinese hamberger & we ate & at 8: Jackie & I took father up to catch train. Came home at 8:30 & we all went to bed at 9:.

Ivard & I laid down hr. before Jackie came, all sleep I had today.

No comments:

Post a Comment