Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 11, 2015

Saturday, September 11, 1965

Ray left on bus for Provo

sunny & nice.

I came home  from work & Kids were all still asleep so I went to bed. They woke me up at 11:30 then Ray took Jerry & Dean up to take D.Q. truck out & he never came home. Dale went to play.

Lynda brought Jackie home at 1: & we had nap then got up at 2: & washed cloths I made an angle food cake & jello for supper. When Jerry got home he made toasted tuna sandwiches & punch & we ate. Ray came home at 3: & we went up & had car greesed & oil change & while we waited Ray & Jackie walked up town & got my vacum bags at Wards & groc. at Albertsons waited until 6:30 at D.Q. & brought Kids home. Ray finished Packing & Kids took him up to bus at 10:30 for Provo.

No comments:

Post a Comment