Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 25, 2015

Saturday, September 25, 1965

Ivard was home

Sunny & nice

I came home from work & Ivard was home, got here at 4: A.M. I read paper & went to bed with Ivard until noon & we got up at 12:30 when Jerry & Dean left to take D.Q. truck out.

Dale went & mowed Nellies lawn & went & got new Paper starts & went to show.

I washed my rugs & bedding & iorned. Ivard fixed Dales bike & watched ball game.

At 4: we went up to R. R. then to Gails awhile, he got back today from 2 weeks in Pocotello, Hes back on brakeman board at G.F. We went to store & got $90. of case goods with my compensation check of 112. Came home & fixed supper while Dean went up to church to Practice organ. We ate & Jackie & I took Ivard up to catch 8:30 train for G.F. & Gail. came home & went to bed until time for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment