Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 4, 2015

Saturday, September 4, 1965

warm & sunny

Ray went to dentist & gadding around most of day.

Jerry & I, Dean & Jackie went up town & I bought 5 cases Peaches & Dean bought Jackies school supplies. Dale was out collecting for his paper route

Came home & father was home & in the tub. We left Dean & Jerry at D.Q. to take truck out. I washed all my bedding - pads ect., all day & hung on neighbors line about 7. batches. Dale watered lawn. Ivard went to bed.

Ray came home & cleaned his room & we changed beds then he weeded rock wall & Ivard got up & helped him & cleaned our room. I cooked supper, stuffed peppers, & Jackie made cake & we ate when Kids came & we watched T.V. My nite off. sure tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment