Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thursday, September 2, 1965

Dean got his Patriarchal Blessing

sunny & nice

I came home from work & ate & went right to bed & phone woke me at noon so I got up & washed some cloths, painted, listed to records, read paper.

Ray left when I got home to go to Caldwell & got his tooth fixed, never showed up all day

Jerry took Dean to take truck out & went up town.

He came home & worked on genelogy & took Jackie to Primary at 4:, got supper.

Ray got home at 4:10 & went to work at Reed & Bell at 5. been to Adrian.

Father didn't come or call again today.

Dean went to Stake House at 8:30 & got his patriarchal Blessing.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment