Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 7, 2015

Tuesday, September 7, 1965

Kids started school

Ivard went back to Glenns F.

Rained hard all morning & again this afternoon.

Kids started school today

Jerry & Ray went to Boise all day & got genelogy, got home at 5:30.

Ivard & I played Scrabble & laid around all day.

I made chilli for supper & Kids bought garlic bread

Jerry, Ray, Dean & Dale went to Mutual.

Jackie & I took Ivard up to depot at 8: & waited until 8:40 for train & him & Gail went on it to Glenns Ferry.

Ivard took me to Caldwell to Dr but he was in Sugery so I came home.

We came home from depot & went to bed. I went back to work after 4 days off, at 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment