Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 14, 2015

Tuesday, September 14, 1965

Jerry left for Utah

sunny & cloudy

I came home & ate & saw Jerry off for Utah, went for rest of week to do genelogy. Mrs. Hartell wanted him to go so she wouldn't have to come home alone.

Ivard was still in bed & I went to bed. He got up after awhile & went up to R.R. & got lawn mower fixed. Phone woke me up at 11: so I got up & ate & went back to sleep awhile. Ivard woke me at 2: & I got up & made tea & we ate tomatoe, onion sand. I washed some cloths & went to get Dean but didnt find him.

We ate & Dale did dishes & him & Dean left for Mutual at 6: so Dean could Practice organ. Ivard cut lawn. Went to bed until time to go to work. Jackie & I took Ivard to catch 8:30 train.

No comments:

Post a Comment