Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Friday, September 3, 1965

sunny - windy & cool.

Father came home at 3: AM & left again at 5:. Jerry went & got him & took him back. left check. I came home from work after I stoped at Dr. & had diathermy treatment in Caldwell. We got laid off for 4 nites for holiday. I went right to bed & at noon Kids got me up & Dale & I took Dean up to take D.Q. truck out & we went to bank, pd. bills & went out to Karcher Mall & got groc. Jackie went over to Hills all afternoon. Ray went to work & came home at 6: & got ready & went on Date.

Jerry stayed home & worked on genelogy. I came home & worked on my books. We ate after Dean got home & watched T.V. I checked Deans money, to hiss $200. up to Mr. Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment