Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 18, 2015

Saturday, September 18, 1965

Jerry got home from Utah

Ivard was home for day.

sunny but cool, really froze everything last nite. I read paper in bed & just got up at 8: when Ivard called, will be in town all day. I sent Dean after him & I hurried & got breakfast waffles & scrabled eggs & bacon. I washed cloths & made icecream & chilli for supper

Dean cleaned his bed room & went on D.Q truck noon to 6:

Dale went with paper guy for hr. before noon then came home & I took him up to church to go to show with Deacons.

We ate & Ivard was supposed to go to Huntington on 4:30 train but he called & it was late, never went until 7:30. He did dishes Jerry got home at 6: & Dean came at 6:30 Dale at 7: Jerry & Dean took Ivard to train at 7:30 & Dean practiced organ. I went to bed at 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment