Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 21, 2015

Tuesday, September 21, 1965

I won $100. free groc. at new Buttery

sent Ray note

Had letter from Stella

Sunny & nice, cloudy this eve. Guys at work told me I'd won $100. groc. at Buttery & I didn't believe them so when I came home from I got ready & Jerry & I went out to see, I did so we shopped around. Checked out 99.98. they even pd. tax. It was noon time we got home. Jerry put stuff away & I went to bed 12:30 to 4:30 & got up & cooked supper baked apples & baked yams, cabbage & hamberger & sliced tomatoes. Jerry took Deans money up at 3:30 & he took D.Q. truck out. I went & got him at 6: & we ate. Jerry Ivard called just as I was leaving so I got him too Ivard had bath & went to Mutual at 7:25 for Dales Court of Honor & I went to bed until time to go to work. Jerry, Dean, & Dale left at 6:30 for Mutual as Dean had to Practice Organ.

No comments:

Post a Comment