Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Monday, September 6, 1965

nice day

Ivard got up at 6: & went up to R.R. & called G.F & marked up I got up at 7:30 & washed & iorned all day, got it all done up.

Ray took Dean & Jerry up to D.Q & they took truck out all afternoon he played Scrabble with Ivard & I. & weeded flowers

Dale went over to Garners all afternoon to play.

Ivard & I & Ray went up to see about buying Polar bear. & Kids had to walk home I got supper & we ate after we got home. Kids got here right after we started, Jerry, Ray & Dale. Ivard & I went up to Gails & visited & they made icecream. Ray went with us & Jerry got Kids to bed We came home about 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment