Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Monday, September 20, 1965

Got letter from Ray

Ivard called on way to Huntington

rained this morning but sunny & nice this afternoon

I came home from work & Lyle left about 9:30 & I went to bed. Jerry took Dale on paper route this morning & to school. Jerry went to Boise & hunting job.

Ivard called at 1: & so I got up & made some tea & washed some cloths. Ray need some more money so at 2:30 I went to bank & put some in his checking & Sat at Dales school for 45 min. but never did see him so I came home. sat & crocheted. Jerry was home & dashed Deans D.Q money so he could take out truck. I went & got him at 6: & we ate. & Jerry & Dean went delivering Tupper ware Jerry sold & home teaching. I went to bed at 7:30, after I checked Deans money.

No comments:

Post a Comment