Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sunday, September 26, 1965

I was off sick

Sunny & nice.

I came home from work & Jerry, Dean & Dale had gone to church early, Jerry had to to Bishop meeting, put him on scout comittee. I made Jello for dinner & went to bed & read paper. Jerry came home at 10: & he took Jackie to S.S. & I went to sleep.

I woke up at 12:30 when noisy Kids came home. I got up & got Tri-chem articles ready to send to Mrs. Johnson for showing tomorrow. Jerry took them after dinner. Nancy came awhile & at 4:15 Jerry, Dean & Dale went over to Stake H. to priesthood meeting. I washed a batch of cloths. We ate at 5: & I got books up. worked on my coin collection.

Jackie did dishes

Kids left for church at 6:30 for choir practice & I went to bed. When Kids woke me up at 10:30 to go to work, I was  so sick Jerry called & laid me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment