Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Friday, September 10, 1965

Jackie went to slumber Party

Sunny & nice. I stoped in Caldwell on way home from work & had diathermy treatment. Came home & ate & went to bed at 10: & Kids woke me up at noon so I got up. I listened to records & filled out my Ins. claim

Kids have been chaseing all afternoon. Jerry worked on genelogy

Dean took D.Q. truck out after school. I washed some cloths

Jerry cooked steaks & fixed supper. Ray cleaned out his drawers, & closet & got packed to go to school. Kids went & got Dean & we ate & I checked Deans D.Q. money

Lynda came at 7: & got Jackie she went to Debbies birthday slumber Party. Kids watched T.V. & I went to bed but I never did get to sleep, 2 hrs today. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment