Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wednesday, September 22, 1965

Got letter from Gene

Sent Gene letter & money for month

sunny & warmer

I came home from work & Ivard had left for G.F. had to drive to get there in time. I went to bed at 9: & woke up at 1: (phone) so I got up & washed 2 batches of cloths & Avon lady come & brought my order & I ordered  $31. for Xmas presents.

Relief Society teachers came.

Jerry went to Boise this morning to genelogy library & saw about Job. Got home at 2:

Got letter from Gene & he needed his money by 25th so Jerry went up & got 90. from Mr. Johnson & what he owes Dean, & got bank draft & I wrote Letter & we took it up & mailed it when we went after Dean at 6: & we went to Grand opening of "Ku-Ku" & had supper. Came home & Kids went to Piano L. I checked Deans money & went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment