Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Thursday, September 9, 1965

Ivard called

Gail was sent to Pocotello

nice today & warm

I came home from work & went right to bed & Jerry & Ray went to Boise to genelogy library got who bunch more stuff got home at 5:30.

I woke up at 1: & got up & washed read paper, Avon lady came awhile then I had a bath & cooked supper.

Dean went on truck after school & I went & picked him up at 6:15 & we ate & Jackie did dishes. Dean went up to church to practice organ awhile.

Ivard called at 2: on his way to Huntington first time hes worked since he went back Tuesday nite. Gail left for Pocotello to work. Jackie went to Primary. I went to bed until time to go to work, but couldn't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment