Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 11, 2014

Saturday, April 11, 1964

got letter from mother

Cold wind_ rained during nite cloudy, rained little today.

Dale got up & went on route with Gail all day. I was all day marking & packing Genes cloths. changed all the beds & washed them. iorned.

Took Ray up to work at D.q at 10: & he bought me a drink then we took his mail up at 2: & he gave Ivard, Jackie & I one.

Dean cleaned house & made beds.  Jerry came home for lunch & Gene took him back & went up to high school to college track meet.

At 5: Ivard went & got Jerry & Ray from work & we headed for Givins. Gene went with Lyle & Ray. Gail got there right after at 6:15.  I didn't go swimming, had cold.  We came home at 8: & got jello & went up to Gails, all of us & ate. Gene's farewell.  Came home at 10:30 & went to bed.  Ivard had to be to work at 11: My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment