Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sunday, April 26, 1964

Sent letter to Mother and Kay

cloudy-cold wind.

Ivard went to work in Boise for 7:30 A.M. & I read paper in bed & went back to sleep.  Jerry woke me up at 9:50 to take him to work at D.q. 10: to 5: he'd already taken Ray, Dean & Dale to church Jackie was in Tub & didn't get ready in time. I washed a batch of cloths & worked on my books. wrote letter To Mother & Kay.

Kids got ride home & Ray took off up to Gails until 2:15.

Ivard got off early & was home be 1: so we ate about 2: & he went to bed for hr. then went up to Rail Road to Mark up, at 3:30. Jackie & I rode with him & I mailed my letters. Came home & Ivard took me up to D.q. & Had drink then we went for ride & looked at new houses Lyle & Kids came & watched Disneyland They all went to Church & I went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment