Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Thursday, April 2, 1964

37° when I came from work. Sunny all day but cold wind.

I was froze when I got home. I made me some pop corn & read paper & went to bed at 9:30. Ivard was already home & in bed.

got up at 1:30 & Ivard took Ray up to work at D.q. 2: to 6: then we went to Caldwell & put Dales money in bank & Pd on my laway. stoped at Smilies & had hamberger & root beer.  went to bank & got groc. Came home & got supper & Ivard took Sis to Primary then came & took Dale to get their hair cut & do and errand for Lyle & get Sis

Gene went up to Gails all afternoon

We ate & I went to bed. I feel awful. I went to work at 11:

Ivard went to work at 11: P.M.

Gene stayed all nite at Gails

No comments:

Post a Comment