Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wednesday, April 8, 1964

45° when we came home, sunny & nice.  I read paper & went to bed at 9:30.  Kids woke me up at 11:30 but I went right back to sleep & never woke up until 4: I got up & washed some cloths & fixed supper & we ate when Jerry got home at 5:15 then Gene & Ray went to Nyssa to visit Kids, Schulthies, and Jerry took Dean & Dale out to Hurrens to Piano lesson. I'm too tired to practice until I get income tax out of way & Gene gone.

Ivard did all that mess of last nites dishes.

Gene got his 2 new suits in mail from Boise

I went to bed at 7: but didn't sleep much.  Kids never got home until 10:30 went & tended Lyles Kids.

Ivard left for work at 10:50 & I went at 11: Gene & Ray got home at 3 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment