Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Monday, April 27, 1964

got letter from Gene

49° sunny & nice all day.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:. Ivard & Ray were still in bed.

Ray woke me up at noon to eat dinner with them & I went right back to bed. I woke up at 3:50 & Ray was spadeing up back yard & Ivard was gone, buming Ray thought. We went to work at 4:

Dean defrosted icebox & Dale came home & went & did D.q. yard. I fixed supper & we ate when Jerry came home

Lyle came at 4: & Jackie went home with him until 8:

Jerry & Dean went to Library then came home & Jerry went to meeting at Stake H.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment