Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Friday, April 10, 1964

Lyle & Barbra were married in I.F Temple Gene got his endowments.

I came home from work & Ivard was home & in bed so I read paper & went to bed at 9:

Ray went to work 10: to 6: at D.q.

I borrowed $400. from Credit Union for Gene & Car Ins. so I got up at 1:30 and made 4 banna pies & Ivard peeled vegetables & I cooked stew for supper then when Jackie got home at 3:45 we went & pd. Car Ins, got marking pencile for Genes cloths, Sis put some money & her & Dales X mas club & I got $17. worth of groc. came home & made biscuits on stew & when Jerry got home we ate & I took him up to work at D.q. at 6:

Lyle brought Gene home about 7:, Lyle got married in Temple & had Kids sealed to him & Gene got his endowments. about 9:30 Ivard & I went up to D.q. had drink & went to bed. Ivard didn't work today. My nite off.  Ray was chasing around

No comments:

Post a Comment