Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 7, 2014

Tuesday, April 7, 1964

Jerry came back from Salt L

Ivard got 2 shirt; Noralco shaver & sweater

nice day.  I got up & took Jackie to school.

Ivard's birthday, 49.  He came home from work & went to bed & I was just starting his birthday cake at 10: when he got up so I had him help. I made white cake with orange filling & 7 min. iceing & lots of coconut. Put a roast on & Ivard & I & Ray & Gene went up town & got rest of Genes shirts & shoes & saw about suitcase came back to Dairy queen & Ray bought us all our lunch. Came home & took Sis dancing after I got back from Takeing Gene for his last shots & got his health card. got home at 6: & just got supper on table when here came Gail & family & ate he went & got icecream to go with cake. Ray was up tending Lyles Kids.  I went to bed at 9: & went back to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment