Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Friday, April 24, 1964

38° rained from midnite on until about 9: or so. Sun awhile then real cloudy

I read Paper & went to bed at 9:30 until 11:30 then I got up & iorned all afternoon. fixed supper & we ate at 5:20 when Jerry came.

Ivard went to Boise to work for 7:30 A.M. got home about 4:

Ray went to work at D.q. 12: to 6: I picked him up when I took Barbra to work. Lyle was working so Ivard & Jackie went up & Tended Kids & I brought her back to work.

Dean did dishes & him & Jerry went off on Business.

I went to bed at 7:

Dale rode his bike up to Gails at 5: & stayed all nite to work tomorrow. Ray watched T.V.

My nite off

No comments:

Post a Comment