Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wednesday, April 15, 1964

Ivard-Jackie & I left for Utah

48° warm & sunny. I got a weeks leave of absence at work to go to Utah. Came home & ate & read paper & washed cloths trying to get ready.

Ivard had to go to Boise Today 7:30 a.m., got home about 4:30.

I got so tired I went to bed at noon, just got in bed when Jerry came home to take me to bank. Lyle had let him take car on his lunch hr. but I decided not to go.  I never woke up until Jackie came home & woke me up. I figured out Ivards check & made out payments to mail & when Ivard came we dashed to Caldwell & got my check & came back to Superior Western & Andre cut Jackies hair while Ivard went & got Jerry & we ate & I finished packing & at 8: Jerry Dean & Dale took us up to depot & Ivard & I & Jackie left for Utah on train to see about Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment