Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sunday, April 5, 1964

Cloudy. Sunny. cold windy

Jerry & Dale went up to Priesthood rest of them stayed in bed & listened to general conference. They didn't stay for Sunday S. at noon then went again & collected fast offerings.

I got up & put turkey on to cook & went back to bed & read paper & my book. got up at 11:30 & finished getting dinner & we ate at 1:30.

and listened to conference again

Some English guy came for awhile over where Annie is on her mission.

I took Jerry up to work at D.q 3: to 7: & he gave me a drink & I waited until Dale cleaned up his yard. Jerry went to church then had to go back to D.q., he traded around so he could go to Duaines farewell

Lyle & Kids came after they took Barbra to work at 5: & Gail & watched T.V. got mad because I made them leave so we could lock house before we all went to church.

Ivard didn't work today- I was off sick

No comments:

Post a Comment