Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, April 28, 2014

Tuesday, April 28, 1964

50° when we came from work, got up to 80 today. I read paper and went to bed at 9:, Ivard was in bed.

Jerrys day off he did business worked on reports & spaded flower bed.

I got up at 1:45 & Ivard & I went to bank & paid Dr. Daines & hospital with my check for Rays tonsciles, Ins.

had drink at D.q. & went & picked Jackie up at 3: came home & at 3:50 Ivard droped us off at Ila Hatches for dancing on his way to work. Jackie & I walked clear home, 10 Blocks.

Ray rented a roto tiller & did up back garden to plant lawn & the garden, took it back & missed us at dancing.

I washed a batch of cloths. Gail & family were here few min.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment