Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, April 25, 2014

Saturday April 25, 1964

went to Stake Gold & Green ball

rained this morning early-Cloudy

Ivard went to work in Boise for 7:30 A.M., he got home about 4: I got up & washed my hair.

Dean cleaned house & I changed Kids beds & washed every thing up. I iorned all day, did 92 pieces today & yesterday.

Ray went to work 12:30 to 6:30 at D.q.

Jerry came home for lunch.

Dean went with Mr. Taylor for awhile at 1: to Pass merit badge.

I made big Kettle of Chili & we ate when Jerry came at 5:30

Everyone got ready & Ray & Dean went with Jerry & Ivard & I went alone to Stake Gold & Green ball.  Lyle & Gail were there too.  Dale came home from Gails & cleaned D.q. yard (on bike) & got home at 8:30 he tended Jackie. got home at 11:50

No comments:

Post a Comment