Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Thursday, April 30, 1964

Kristines Birthday 4 years old.

53° cool & cloudy & sunny

I came home from work & Ivard was asleep so I read paper & ate & went to bed. Ray stayed at Gails last nite.

I woke up at 12:30 & Ivard was gone so I washed batch of cloths ate and cleaned up house & were crocheting when he came at 2: so we went to Bank & paid all the Bills then got sister at 3: & took her to library & got her card & draged her off at Primary & Jerry got her on his way from work & Ivard & I went to Middleton to Herb Maxwell's & got a bunch of strawberry Plants. Came home at 6:15 & Jerry had barbacue & all the trimmings fixed ready to eat.

Ray worked at D.q. 6: to close. Ivard & Kids went up & took Kristine a dollar for Gail was going away. Jerry took Dean & Dale selling candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment