Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Friday, April 3, 1964

Lyle moved up in government housing

windy. sunny _ cloudy.

I came home so sick. I read paper & went to bed. Ivard was already home in bed.

Ray went & helped Lyle move until 11: then worked at D.q. 11: to 6:

Gene came home at noon & him & Ivard went & helped Lyle move all rest of day.

We have to work this week end but I'm hemorraging too bad so I called in sick & they said I had to take 3 nites off for missing week end, I'll be that long any way but I sure could use the money.

Ivard came home at dark & we ate & he went to bed but he didn't have to work Tonite.

Lyle came & took Ray to help finish moveing & Dale to tend Kids. I went to bed early.  didn't get much sleep_too sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment