Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Friday, May 1, 1964

got card from Berniece, mother had gall bladder removed Monday

43° when we came home black & cold wind, rainy

I was sick, when I came from work I read paper & went right to bed all day.

Ray worked at D.q. all day

Ivard had to go to work at 3: so I took him then got Sis from school & when Dean got home I took him to Barber & washed his hair & when Jerry came we ate.

Jerry went to wedding reception & Ray went up to show and walked home.

At 8: Dale & I took Dean up to Central to dance, he had to crown queen, then we went to D.q & had sundee.  I went to bed until Ivard called at 10:30 then I went & got him & we went to D.q & had drink then up to Central & got Dean & Mike, went to show but Dean couldnt see Ray so we came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment